So last weekend I decided that it was time to introduce Addison to the lord of the rings movies. He loves them and we have been watching them all non stop! I wasn’t too sure about introducing them to him but we haven’t had any problems. As you have probably guessed I love all things that are considered nerdy. None of my friends really get it. So I love the LOTR movies and I own Nenya or the Ring of Water which is wore by the Elf Galadriel (played by Cate Blanchett). So I though I would tell you all my top 10 LOTR quotes.
10. ‘Even the smallest person can change the course of the future’ – Galadriel
9. ‘It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.’ – Bilbo Baggins
8. ‘I made a promise, Mr Frodo. A promise! ‘Don’t you leave him Samwise Gamgee.’ And I don’t mean to! I don’t mean to.’ – Sam
7. ‘I have no memory of this place’ – Gandalf
6. ‘I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the Ages of this world alone.’ – Arwen
5. ‘Shall I describe it to you, or would you like me to find you a box?’ – Legolas
4. ‘A sure death, zero chance of success, what are we waiting for?’ – Gimili
3. ‘You shall not pass’ – Gandalf
2. ‘One does not simply walk into Mordor’ – Boromir
1. ‘It is but a shadow and a thought that you love. I cannot give you what you seek.’ – Aragon
I have about 100 more quotes that I love. It’s just one of those movies that you just love and can quote from.
Now the question. Do you have a favourite LOTR quote?