I like a lot of pages on facebook. But only quality ones. I don’t always interact with them but I do enjoy reading what they post. So here are my top 10 Facebook pages I love.
- Nerds do it better – This is one of the places I get my nerd fix. They post all sorts of Nerdy and funny pics!
- Stay at home mum – This is a great page for all things household related. They give you great tips, recipes and ideas for living on a budget.
- The amazing hipster spider-man – Another random nerdy page which is more directed at superheros.
- Evolution – A science page that looks at the evolutions of things. Pretty interesting read.
- Voluptuous Vixens – This page is great for us ‘larger’ ladies and is really inspiring.
- I Fucking love science – A fantastic page about all things science. I have learnt heaps from this page and it is both educational and funny.
- Sheldon’s Quotes – Because who doesn’t love a good quote from Sheldon.
- Death to the Yummy Mummy – Probably one of the pages I interact with the most and one of the most awesome! She is just a mum of 5 who is lovely enough to give us an insight into her life. I think she is amazing!
- Pure Nourishment – An inspirational page that has a lot of lovely quotes. Great for a boost.
- Dazzlevine – HA-HA a bit of shameless promotion of my own page. This s a great place to keep updated on my latest post, see my photo a day challenge and the only place to enter my RAOK giveaway I do once a month. Please like it and share!
So do you have any Facebook pages that you love? Share them with me!